WHAT TO BRING:
- Referral letter from your doctor or physiotherapist. Please bring this yourself rather than relying on your GP to send it.
- Any x-rays or scans that you have had done already.
- ACC acceptance as described above
- A list of all your medications
- Details of other health problems you have, including injury or surgery
WHAT TO EXPECT
- During the consultation we will go through the history of your problem and also your overall health.
- An examination of your entire back, shoulders, arms, neck, or legs is often required. Please wear a singlet, and substantial underwear for your comfort. Clothing which you are easily able to get off and on is helpful.
- You are welcome to bring a support person if you wish.
ACC: If ACC is paying for your visit we can only claim on your behalf if you bring with you an ACC acceptance letter (stating your ACC number and the date of injury). If at any time ACC declines your claim you may be charged for any outstanding fees.
PRIVATE PATIENTS: If you are a private patient the cost for initial consultation will be $250.00. For follow up consultations the fee will be $125.00. We would appreciate settlement of your account at the time of consultation. EFTPOS/Credit card facilities are available.
If you do not plan to attend this appointment, please let us know as soon as possible so that another patient can use it.
Mr Mistry specialises in all aspects of spinal conditions and the operative and non operative management of them. We look forward to meeting you and helping you with your problem